The primary mission of CLU's Center for Teaching and Learning is to support and assist its very dedicated, very busy faculty.
- The Services page lists CTL's wide range of services.
- The Advising page provides "all-in-one-place" advisor/advisee guidelines and forms.
- The Lunch Series page lists the present and past faculty development sessions that are held every week in the CTL lab.
- All faculty can update their profiles at www.callutheran.edu/profileupdate
- The Faculty Projects page offers examples of completed faculty projects and information on how to request CTL help for developing new projects.
- The Blackboard Resources for Faculty Community within your MyCLU portal can help you find useful handouts and videos for independent Blackboard assistance. If you do not see this community listed, please contact Eileen Leese.
- The Technology Training page has class listings for faculty, staff, administrators to learn various Blackboard toolsas well as other teaching and learning technologies.