How to Apply
Announcement: Now accepting applications for summer 2023! Priority Deadline is April 1, 2023.
To apply to the Education Specialist Credential (DHH) program, please submit your application materials using our application portal.
Note: The Educational Specialist Credential (DHH) program begins in summer semester only.
- Call to schedule a Graduate Program Advisement at (805) 493-3325
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms
- Personal Statement
- $25.00 Online Application fee
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended
and any graduate work. Official transcripts must be ordered and sent directly to Cal
Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
- CTC issued certificate/permit/credential
- Current negative TB test
- Verification of CBEST registration or passing of Basic Skills Requirement
- Verification of CSET registration (minimum one subtest) or passing of Subject Matter