How to Apply
Announcement: Now accepting applications for Summer 2024! Priority Deadline is April 1, 2024.
To apply to the Education Specialist Credential (DHH) program, please submit your application materials using our application portal.
Note: The Educational Specialist Credential (DHH) program begins in summer semester only.
- Call to schedule a Graduate Program Advisement at (805) 493-3325
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms
- CTC issued certificate/permit/credential
- Personal Statement
- $30.00 Online Application fee
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended
and any graduate work. Official transcripts must be ordered and sent directly to Cal
Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
To enter the program, the following documents need to be brought to your required advisement with the credential analyst within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. This advisement is to ensure that you are on track to meeting all the CTC requirements.
- Current negative TB test
- Verification of CBEST registration or passing of Basic Skills Requirement
- Verification of CSET registration (minimum one subtest) or passing of Subject Matter