Califorina Dyslexia Guidelines
A Three-hour Workshop for K-8 Administrators and Teachers
The goal of this three-hour workshop is to inform administrators, special education teachers, and general education teachers about what these new guidelines entail, how they will be used to identify students with dyslexia, and how to plan for appropriate instructional supports to assist these students.
Workshop Presenter: Sara Juarez, TOSA Rio School District, John Shefelbine Leadership in Literacy 2019 Award Winner
- Become familiar with the California Dyslexia Guidelines
- Learn a 21st Century Definition of Dyslexia
- Explore the Neuroscience of Dyslexia
- Study the Signs of Dyslexia in Children and Adolescents
- Browse the Structured Language Teaching Standards developed by the International Dyslexia Association
Space is limited to the first 50 registrations, so enroll today!
Register by Aug. 2, 2019