As an AmeriCorps Fellow, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience by serving as a mentor, tutor and program specialist in organizations that enhance educational outcomes among low-income and/or immigrant communities.
- Boost your resume with community building and direct service experience.
- Receive up to a $7,000 stipend to help with the cost of tuition and living expenses.
- Build your professional skills in team leadership, communication, and project management, which are valued in non-profit and public sectors.
- Produce your own research and data assessment report based off your experience.