Archive and Collection
The Gallegly Center Archive and Collection focuses on the management, storage, preservation, and display of Rep. Gallegly's government documents, correspondence, and papers over the course of his 26-year career in Congress.
- Reports related to Port Hueneme & Point Mugu’s continuation
- Correspondence & reports related to child welfare programs in Ventura County
- Reports & correspondence related to California redistricting
- The 9/11 Commission Report & related correspondence
- Memos, reports & correspondence related to the U.S. Patriot Act.
The Gallegly Center also provides a Reading Room where the Gallegly Fellows, visiting scholars, and other members of the community can consult materials from the archive by appointment.
For additional information on the Gallegly (Elton W.) Papers Collection, including biographical and processing information, please consult the finding aid available through the Online Archive of California.