- Some events use poster presentations. Free templates are available on-line (e.g.,
the Western Psychological Association website has a link to some).
- Students are responsible for printing their own posters, unless the department responsible
for the session advises otherwise.
- If they tell Cal Lutheran Printing Services that their poster is for the Festival
of Scholars, they will receive a discount.
- A typical poster is 3 feet tall by 4 feet wide ($45 for Festival of Scholars, instead
of the usual rate of $56).
- Students should email an attachment of their poster to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or bring a copy of it on a flash drive.
- Please allow one week for posters to be printed. Cash, check and credit/debit are all accepted.