Provost's 2014 Grant Recipient and Author Honorees
- Rachel Casas, Grady Hanrahan, Haco Hoang – from The California Wellness Foundation for “Measuring the Impact of Pesticide Exposure on Neurobehavioral Outcomes of Community Residents in Ventura County, California.”
- Center for Economic Research and Forecasting – contracts with Aera Energy LLC, Waterman Gardens, and Southern California Association of Governments for economic research and forecasting.
- Tim Hengst – from City of Thousand Oaks and City of Westlake Village for the Kingsmen Shakespeare Educational Tour.
- Sergio Galvez – from Edison International for “STEMing Your Education.”
- David Marcey, Nitya Jocob (Emory University) and Alix Fink (Longwood College) – from the National Science Foundation for “A Vision for Change: Using an ATP (Ambassador Training Program) to Energize Departmental Transformation.”
- Nelson Pizarro – from Ventura County Community Foundation for the Veterans Entrepreneurship Institute.
- Christine Sellin – from Nederlandse Taalunie, The Hague, for “Early Modern Handwriting/Archival Strategies Workshop, Historians of Netherlandish Art Conference 2014.”
- John Tannaci – from Amgen for a summer research fellow.