Drop-In Advising with Career Services
Do you need a quick resume review? Are you looking for a job or internship and don’t know where to start? Not sure which career path to pursue? Career Services can help with that and more! Until the end of the semester, you can drop in to get all your career questions answered! We can assist you with:
- Career Exploration and Assessments
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Internships and On-Campus Work
- Interview Preparation
- Salary Negotiations
- Graduate School Search and Personal Statements
- Vocation, Calling, and Purpose Finding
- Career-Related Class Assignments
Visit us in the Gold Room, next to the Career Services office in the Student Union, Mondays-Fridays from 12:30-2 PM.
We hope to see you there!
This event is part of the Career Services series.