How to Apply
Application Instructions (please see the actual application for additional details)
- Download and complete the application online.
- Print the completed version of your application to be submitted along with your statement of purpose, transcripts, and financial status verification documents.
- Write a Statement of Purpose to be submitted along with your application.
- Identify two individuals to write recommendation letters on your behalf.
- Complete the top portion of the recommendation form (included with application)
- Provide the completed recommendation forms to the persons who will write your letters.
- Email the contact information of your letter writers to McNairScholars@callutheran.edu
- Gather the following attachments to be submitted along with your application.
- College transcript from each institution you have attended, including Cal Lutheran (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Copy of your financial aid award letter
- Signed Income Verification form or copy of FAFSA
- Submit your application and attachments to the address listed on page 4 of the application.
Applications are due November 30, 2017.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Kelly Owens, McNair Scholars Program Director
Phone: (805) 493-3743
Office: 117 Swenson