Elizabeth Jetton, CFP®
Volunteer chair for the 28,500-member Financial Planning Association™ (FPA®)
- Listed as a "Mover & Shaker in the profession" by Financial Planning Magazine, January 2005.
- "The 150 Best Financial Advisers for Doctors" for the past four annual listings by Medical Economics magazine.
- Honored as Outstanding Financial Planner and Leader in the Profession by the FPA of Georgia, 2007.
- Adjunct professor: Hofstra University 1992-1993; Expert Faculty: California Institute of Finance, California Lutheran University presently; Guest Lecturer: Financial Planning MBA at Georgia State University 2005-present; Mentor and Lecturer at the FPA Residency Program 2000 - present, including Denver College, UCLA Extension Program, Texas Tech University Financial Planning PhD program, College for Financial Planning.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top speakers and workshop leaders at professional conferences nationwide
- Featured on the NBC Nightly News, CNN, CNBC and Lifetime Television, as well as in the Wall Street Journal; Washington Post; LA Times; San Francisco Chronicle and The Atlanta Journal & Constitution, as well as in magazines including: Time Magazine, Money, Real Simple, Red Book, Pink, Glamour, Parents, Smart Money, More, Working Mother, the Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Solutions and New Choices.
- Published articles in Solutions Magazine, India Journal of Financial Planning, Aging Well Magazine, Inside Money blog, Journal of Financial Planning; TIAA CREF institute Publications.