Evaluation & Community Feedback
ALLIES in STEM In the News
- Cal Lutheran Grooms Underrepresented Students for Science Fields
- Ventura County Star: It’s a paradigm shift’ teachers say of Next Generation Science Standards in Schools
ALLIES in STEM Evaluation & Reports
- Book Chapters
Ramirez, L, Rodriguez-Kiino, D. (2019). “Creating Community Partnerships to Foster Trust and Engagement in STEM” In G. A. Garcia (Ed.), Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) in Practice: Defining “Servingness” at HSIs. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
Foxall, D, Girsch, M, Ramirez, L, Loberg, L. No One Belongs here more than all of you. 2019. The Forum on Education Abroad, Denver, CO.Sell, AJ, Vargas, P, Ramirez, L, Awokoya, J. Bridging for Student Success: Cross-Program Collaboration to Support Underrepresented Students in Research Activities. 2018. Biannual Council of Undergraduate Research Meeting, Washington, D.C.
Hispanic Serving Institute Awareness Report
Academic Mindset Development: A Framework for Underrepresented Student Success in STEM
ALLIES Peer Mentoring within an Academic Mindset Development Framework
STEM Academy Demographics Report
- Thank you for your feedback
- Our annual STEM Academy now provides housing to both pre-matriculated AND visiting students
- We have increased our outreach efforts, STEM Academy applicants are coming from all over California!
Videos from our Professional Development Workshops
- Dr. Saundra Y. McGuire, LSU, Teach Students How to Learn
- Mr. Homero Magana, Higher Education Consultant & Cultural Proficiency Trainer