$2,500 RISE Scholarship
Are you a working parent pursuing a doctoral degree? The RISE (Radiant, Inspiring, Successful Educators) can help cover part of your tuition!
|A vision of four 2016 doctoral alumni, Dr. Liz Adams, Dr. Jayme Johnson, Dr. Cathy Lasure and Dr. Trina Moore-Southall, this scholarships helps alleviate financial costs of doctoral candiates who are also parents. Faculty from the Graduate School of Education will select the recipient of this scholarship in accordance with approved university policies and procedures.
A RISE applicant should be a student who:
- is in good academic standing in the Educational Leadership doctoral program
- has completed their second year of the doctoral program
- has passed their proposal defense
- is a parent of at least one child, age 0 to 18
- is a full-time employed P-20 educator
The RISE Scholarship is no longer accepting applications
Check Back Soon.
Questions? Contact Dr. Diane Rodriguez at dcrodrig@CalLutheran.edu or (805) 493-3818 for more information.