We take great pride in you — our graduates — for your accomplishments and your successes. Just consider all your former professors and administrators as some of the many "cheerleaders" in your career.
Please keep in touch with your alma mater by sharing with us your updated contact information so we can provide you with the latest Graduate School of Education news, networking events and job opportunities. And in turn, please keep us updated on your career progress!
Alumni of the Graduate School of Education are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It's the pride in your Cal Lutheran education and your unique story that conveys to others what makes this place so special.
Get the Newsletter
The Graduate School of Education invites you to sign up to our distribution list for more information about faculty, staff, students and alumni, and learn about events of interest to you.
What can I do?
Here are just a few of the different ways you can stay involved and continue to play an important role in the continued success of the Graduate School of Education:
- Update your information so we know how to reach you
- Share your Cal Lutheran story with others
- Refer students to our programs
- Attend events and participate in Graduate School of Education programs
- Mentor a Cal Lutheran teacher candidate, counseling student or aspiring administrator
- Hire a Cal Lutheran graduate who has been well prepared with a values-based education
- Maintain your links with Cal Lutheran faculty and staff to ensure your own lifelong learning and our continued connection to the community
- Volunteer to become a Graduate School of Education Advocate
- Support the Graduate School of Education by joining the Dean's Circle
- Show your Cal Lutheran pride with shirts, caps, and pennants — be creative!
- Submit your Alumni-Owned Business to our database for others to discover
Virtual Training InstituteMore Events