Cal Lutheran Compact
Last updated: Aug. 17, 2022
- I agree to follow any and all safety requirements regarding COVID-19 that are mandated by California Lutheran University.
- I agree to follow all Masking Requirements mandated by California Lutheran University. I understand that mask requirements may change, and I am responsible for adhering to the most up to date mask requirements.
- I agree to follow all COVID Vaccination Requirements mandated by California Lutheran University. I understand that vaccination requirements may change, and I am responsible for adhering to the most up to date vaccination requirements.
- When and where masks are required on campus, I agree to wear a high quality mask approved by the California Department of Public Health (such as a surgical, N95, KN95, KF94) that is well-fitted and covers my nose and mouth. Masks are available at various locations around campus including Campus Safety, Student Accounts, Swenson Science Center, Swenson Social Science, Soiland Humanities, Ahmanson Science, Spies-Bornemann Center for Education Technology, Gilbert Sports & Fitness Center, William Rolland Art Center, and Samuelson Chapel (as well as the PLTS, Oxnard, Woodland Hills and Westlake campuses).
- I agree to complete a Daily Health Check (or an equivalent form on the Cal Lutheran KNOW page) in the event I have any symptoms that might be related to COVID.
- In the event that I test positive for COVID-19, I agree to complete the COVID Reporting Form on Cal Lutheran’s KNOW website as soon as feasibly possible and follow the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- If I am a residential student who tests positive for COVID-19, and I have a family member or guardian within a 150-mile radius of campus, I will be expected to go there for my isolation period. Exceptions will be made for those students with significant extenuating circumstances such as a family member with a medical condition who is at high risk of COVID complications. In the event that I am allowed to isolate on campus, I agree to abide by all Cal Lutheran on-campus isolation policies.
- If I am exposed to an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19, I agree to follow the guidelines set forth by the California Department of Public Health.
- If I test positive for COVID-19 or I am exposed to an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19 at Cal Lutheran, I agree to fully cooperate with all individuals who may contact me to track all virus exposure (individuals may be Cal Lutheran employees or Public Health employees) and to answer all questions fully and honestly.
- I agree to follow all travel restrictions either from the CDC, California Department of Public Health, or my respective County Public Health Department. Additionally, I will adhere to the requirements found in Cal Lutheran’s Travel Policies.
- I agree to follow all CDC, California Department of Public Health, and County Public Health measures, whether I am on campus or off campus.
- I agree to check the Cal Lutheran KNOW website frequently to ensure that I am in compliance with all policies related to the university’s efforts to mitigate and manage COVID-19.