Spring 2021 Housing
Due to high demand for Spring 2021 housing, we are now placing all students on a waitlist when they submit a housing application. Residence Life staff will contact students on the waitlist as space becomes available for next semester.
In order to foster a safe residential environment, Cal Lutheran has reduced our residential capacity throughout campus. We have committed to ensuring that there is only one student per bedroom and no more than three students sharing a suite bathroom throughout our residential communities. Our residential capacity will be as follows:
- Grace Hall and Trinity Hall: three students per suite
- Mogen Hall and Kramer Court: two students per suite
- Old West, Pederson, Thompson and Mt. Clef: two students per suite
The New West complex and University Houses will not house any students for the Spring 2021 semester. Instead, these spaces will be held for quarantine or isolation spaces for students exposed to COVID-19.
Spring 2021 semester move-ins will be staggered, and students will receive a move-in date between January 15-19, 2021.
Housing Cancellation Requests
We understand that students and families have significant decisions to make regarding living on-campus.
If you know at this time that you would like to cancel your Spring 2021 housing assignment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11, 2020. Cancellations after December 11, 2020 forfeit will the housing deposit.
Acceptable reasons for cancellation include:
- You are graduating in December
- You plan to transfer or withdraw from Cal Lutheran
- You are not currently living on-campus for Fall 2020 and have changed your mind about Spring 2021 housing
Spring 2021 Housing FAQ's