Alumni are important members of the School of Management family.
Our alumni continue to grow professionally and personally by staying connected to the School of Management and its network of over 8,400 undergraduate and graduate alumni worldwide.
Alumni of the School of Management are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It's the pride in your education and your unique story that conveys to others what makes Cal Lutheran so special.
What can I do?
Here are just a few of the different ways you can stay involved and continue to play an important role in the continued success of the School of Management:
- Update your information so we know how to reach you
- Share your Cal Lutheran story with others
- Tell your colleagues, friends and acquaintances you are a Cal Lutheran alum. With the vast majority of our alumni living and working in the area, chances are good that there are Cal Lutheran alumni among your colleagues and friends.
- Refer prospective students, employees and friends to our programs.
- Attend School of Management events and continue your professional development with networking and lifelong learning.
- Mentor a business or accounting major.
- Hire a Cal Lutheran graduate who has been well prepared to shape the future.
- Maintain your ties to our faculty, staff and community.
- Volunteer to become a School of Management Executive Connection member.
- Support the School of Management by joining the Dean's Circle.
For everyone who gives presentationsMore Events