PRiME Competition 2020
For ALL School of Management Students
Get involved to support global goals
for sustainable development
- UN Global Compact
Global challenges – ranging from climate, water and food crises, to poverty, conflict and inequality – are in need of solutions that the private sector can deliver, representing a large and growing market for business innovation. In the rush to transform business models and systems for the future, integrity and values will have a huge role to play.
This competition provides students with an opportunity to compete at a professional
level by demonstrating how organizations balance economic and sustainability goals
and develop innovative solutions.
Benefits to Competing
- Earn cash rewards: Grand Prize: $500,
1st Place $300, 2nd Place $200
- Be highlighted on the SOM PRiME webpages
- Receive a certificate of participation
- Add your participation in this event to your resume
- Be featured in the next SOM PRME Report
- Learn about PRiME and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations and how you can be a part of the process!
- Opportunity to expand your professional network
Who can participate?
Undergraduate and graduate students from all programs and majors in the School of Management are invited to participate.
What are the important dates?
The competition will take place during Festival of Scholars on April 29th, 6:00-8:00 p.m., 2020. Last date for project submission is March 1, 2020.