PRiME Competition 2022
Get involved to support the Global Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs)
The PRiME Competition provides students in the School of Management with an opportunity to create a project following their purpose and to compete at a professional level to demonstrate how organizations contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This meaningful competition is an opportunity to propose innovative solutions for a better world from a business perspective. Get involved today!
About the Competition
All undergraduate and graduate students from all programs and majors in the School of Management are invited to participate. Present your project and gain a meaningful experience to advance in your career!
What are the important dates?
- Applications are open starting in September, 2021.
- Initial project submissions due by March 1st, 2022.
- The competition will be virtual on April 20-26th, 2022.
- Awards ceremony at the PRME Annual Event on April 27th, 2022.
Benefits to competing
- Earn cash rewards: Grand Prize: $700 | 1st Place: $500 | 2nd Place: $300 | People's Choice: $700
- Be highlighted on the School of Management PRiME webpages
- Receive a certificate of participation
- Add this professional event to your resume
- Be featured in the next School of Management PRME Report
- Learn about PRiME and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations worldwide
- Get involved in developing sustainable businesses ideas for a global economy
- Expand your professional network!
You are invited to shape a more sustainable future!
Participate in PRiME Competition and take the lead on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for business and for the planet.
If you have questions about the PRiME Competition, please contact:
Valeria Makarova: firstname.lastname@example.org