Be involved, be active and be a leader.
A student forming a club must register the group with Student Life using the online resources provided to the right under "Start a Club". The registration consists of:
- Petition for formal recognition, including purpose, roster of club officers, and club name
- A minimum of 5 members are required to start up/maintain status
- Signed Club Advisor Agreement
- Club Constitution
- Club Budget Request Form, if appropriate. New clubs can only request up to $200 initially
- 2 club officers and advisor attending a mandatory training session
After your club is approved by Student Life your application request will move to the ASCLU Senate. Once approved by the ASCLU Senate you will be notified and will offically be a recognized club on campus.
In order to maintain club status, all clubs must abide by the requirements as defined in the Student Handbook section for Cal Lutheran Clubs.
A wide range of interests, passions and communities are represented by student clubs. Browse by name or category.
Join a Club
Want to get involved on campus? Student clubs and organizations are a great way to get connected to life at Cal Lutheran.
Start a Club
Interested starting you own club? Find out everything you need to know, and submit your application to get started.