Manage Your Club
Hello Club Officers & Members! Welcome back to the 2023 - 24 school year!
My name is Yulissa Alvarado and I am the new Student Engagement Coordinator and will be overseeing Clubs this year. I am looking forward to meeting you all soon and am excited to work with you. Moving forward, please direct any club-related questions to me at email@example.com. My office is the first office to the left when you walk into the Student Life Office, feel free to come by and introduce yourself!
Over the next few weeks, we will be moving the management of student clubs to a new system, so please be on the lookout for further information. As you know, every club must renew yearly to remain active. To submit a renewal for your club or an application for a new club, please follow the below steps.
Renewal & Approval Process
Step 1: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following in ONE email:
- Club Name
- Updated Constitution (please see the attached sample Constitution showing minimum requirements)
- Updated Club Roster with complete contact information (Full Name, CLU email, phone number). Must have a minimum of five (5) members to be an active club.
- Signed Advisor Contract/Agreement
- Meeting dates and times for the Fall semester
Step 2: After receiving renewal approval you must complete the following. Please note that you will not be able to access more than $50 of your approved budget until all requirements are met.
- Attend one of the required trainings:
- Tuesday, September 6th, 11:30 am-12:30 pm in Ullman 100/101
- Wednesday, September 7th, 5:00 pm-6:00 pm in Ullman 100/101
- Two (2) club officers AND one (1) Advisor must attend one of the following trainings:
- Prepare for the mandatory Involvement Fair on Tuesday, September 12th, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Budget requests are NOT yet being accepted as we are in the midst of updating the budget request form and process. Please be on the lookout for more details about budget submissions.
The Involvement Fair takes place the first week of school during our traditional Week of Welcome and is a time when all clubs on campus table along the spine to allow new (and returning) students to see what clubs are available to them. This year the Involvement Fair will take place on Tuesday, August 30th from 11:00am - 2:00pm.
It is a requirement that all clubs attend the Involvement Fair. Please plan accordingly with your club officers and members to make sure at least two (2) people can be in attendance throughout the event to run your table. Advisors do not need to attend, although they are welcome to.
The deadline to submit your application or renewal is September 1st by 5:00pm. Once again, we appreciate your patience as we work to create a better platform for you to access and interact with your club online.
Manage Your Club