Who is eligible? Current Cal Lutheran students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate program, Bachelors Degree for Professionals, or Graduate degree-seeking program and have established employment eligibility to work in the U.S. will be eligible for student employment. Only students at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary are eligible for positions marked “PLTS.”
Getting Hired On-Campus
All on-campus positions are posted online at CLUPostings.com. Please follow the directions below to apply, interview and establish your eligibility to work in the United States.
Step One: Search for Open Positions
- Follow this link to sign in to CLUPostings.
- This login is seperate from your MyCLU, email firstname.lastname@example.org for your login credentials.
Step Two: Apply for Open Positions
- Follow the directions on this HANDOUT to apply for open positions. Once you see a position that is appealing, apply ASAP!
Step Three: Interview for positions
- For interview tips, check out the Career Services website
- Make sure to send a follow-up thank you email within 24hrs of your interview
Step Four: If you are offered a position
- Wait for an email asking you to bring the following completed forms to the Career Services Office:
- International Students: In order to establish employment eligibility, students will be required to present a Social Security Card. Download instructions HERE.
*Per the Department of Homeland Security regulations, we must verify the original identification document. Copies and/or faxed copies not accepted. PLTS students are to bring their documents to the PLTS Business Office.
Step Five: Wait to begin working
Once all forms have been submitted, please wait to begin working until you have received final approval from the Student Employment Office. This approval will come from email@example.com. Both you and your supervisor will receive the final approval message.
Current Graduate students have the option to participate in academic related Graduate Assistantships or Campus Work Study.