Student Employment

Find part-time employment on campus

Employment Eligibility

Who is eligible? Current Cal Lutheran students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate program, Bachelors Degree for Professionals, or Graduate program and have established employment eligibility to work in the U.S. will be eligible for student employment. Only students at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary are eligible for positions marked “PLTS.”

In order to establish employment eligibility, students will be required to show the following documentation before they will be authorized to begin working in an on-campus job at Cal Lutheran (found on the Forms page):

*Per the Department of Homeland Security regulations, we must verify the original identification document. Copies and/or faxed copies not accepted. PLTS students are to bring their documents to the PLTS Business Office.

Current Graduate students are encourage to participate in work related Assistantships, instead of Campus Work Study. Compensation may be non-exempt hourly pay or tuition remission in academic or program related positions.