Apply Your Veterans Benefits
You’ve made a great decision to continue your education at Cal Lutheran, and we look forward to supporting you in achieving your educational goal. Whether you are a recent applicant, or have been admitted, the checklists below will ensure that you are well prepared to start pursuing your degree.
Steps when applying to Cal Lutheran:
- Apply for benefits or submit a change of program form (22-1995) at www.vets.gov
- Complete your Cal Lutheran application for admission.
- Send transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended, including your Joint Services Transcript.
- Complete the FAFSA.
Learn what happens after you apply for education benefits through the VA.
Once you have been admitted:
- Submit the Intake Form for new students
- Upload your DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility or Transfer of Entitlement Form on the Intake Form or bring in person to our office
- Attend GI Bill/Veteran Orientation. Contact the Veterans Coordinator to find out when the next orientation is scheduled.
- Register for classes through the WebAdvisor in MyCLU.
- Submit a certification request.