Resources for Veterans
Here is where you’ll find information, contacts and resources for a variety of support services for our veteran and dependent students. If you do not find what you’re looking for, contact the Veterans Coordinator.
- Cal Lutheran Resources
- Vet NETAlly Program - a network of faculty, staff, and administrators committed to creating a welcoming and supportive campus environment for military service members and veterans.
- Counseling Services – confidential, free counseling for students
- Disability Services – providing access and accommodations for qualified students with various disabilities.
- Career Services – a lifelong benefit to all Cal Lutheran students, offering career guidance and placement.
- Veterans Club - open to any student who is a US military veteran, active or reserve member of the US armed forces, military dependent, or any other interested student.
- Social Media – connect with the veteran community at Cal Lutheran on Facebook and Instagram.
- The Writing Center – personalized assistance with all types of writing projects. Appointments available in person or online.
- Financial Aid - meet with a financial aid counselor who will work with you individually to help maximize your financial aid award and guide you through the decision-making process.
- VA Resources
- Veterans Website VETS.gov
- Debt management center 800-827-0648
- VA education hotline 888-442-4551
- Veteran Crisis Line 800-273-825
- Ventura County Veteran’s Services 805-477-5155
- Women Veteran’s hotline 1-855-VA-WOMEN (1-855-829-6636)