Welcome!Browse all clubs
- Keep an eye out for the Club Monthly Update! An email with monthly club updates will be sent out by the Clubs and Organizations Accountant, Kaylie, with everything you need to know about Clubs and Organizations at Cal Lutheran!
- Looking for additional funding or to get your club approved? Please plan to submit your application online/budget request to Jaime at email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to 1 of our Senate Club Approval Dates:
- April 13
- Club Waivers Due: Friday, April 10th by 5 PM
- Club Financial Responsibility Training- All Financial Responsibility Trainings have occurred. Please schedule a meeting with Kaylie by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get your club's service requirement completed. Check out the CSC website today!
Club Renewal Applications
Are you currently in a club recognized by ASCLUG? It is time to reapply for recognition for the 2015-2016 academic year. Submit your renewal application on the Club Portal today through March 27th. Advisors must approve the club from April 6th-17th.
In order to renew your student club or organization, please follow the guidelines below:
Log into your Club Officer Portal here: http://www.callutheran.edu/student_life/clubs/.
Click on the name of your club or organization that you would like to renew.
Locate the top right box titled "Renew Your Club".
Click on the "Submit Renewal Application".
Complete the application by filling in the necessary fields. The required information includes:
Category (select from drop-down menu)
Advisor** name and CLU e-mail
- Officer name, CLU e-mail, position type, and position title
Finally, click "Submit Application" button at the bottom of application.
The application has now been officially submitted to the Student Life Office for their review and approval. In some cases, Student Life will require the club's application or Constitution to be revised to align with University policy.
If revisions are requested by Student Life, please follow the next couple of steps:
Review the e-mail sent to you requesting that revisions be made.
Submit the revisions to the application or Constitution by the established deadline.
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions regarding this process.
Get your club's events listed here. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your upcoming events.
- Clubs and Organizations' Accountant Office Hours:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 1:30 PM-5:00 PM
- Thursdays: 3:30 PM-5:00 PM
- Fridays: 1:30 PM-3:00 PM
- Jaime's Clubs and Organizations Office Hour:
- Thursdays: 3:30 PM-4:30 PM
- Contact the Clubs and Orgs Accountant by email: email@example.com