- Congratulations to Daniel Knauss (Cal Lutheran PsyD’15) for winning the 2016 PsyD in Clinical Psychology Alumni Award! Read More.
- Anger and Violence
- Heterogeneity amongst Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence: A Typological Approach by Daniel Knauss (2015)
- The Physiological Correlates of Anger in a Treatment Seeking Sample by Bonnie Brown (2015)
- Identifying Factors that Contribute to Staying In or Leaving a Violent Relationship by Sharon Cuff (2016)
- Cultural Values and Beliefs among an Intimate Partner Violence Population by Kristina Rodriguez (2015)
- Assessing Adult Attachment Using the California Q-Sort by Kristen Roye (2015)
- Love at First Sight: A Correlation of Personality and Attachment by Katherine Oring (2015)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Interpersonal Change during Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder: An Evidence-Based Case Study by Ashley Ribeiro (2015)
- Methods for Evaluating Competency to Stand Trial: Reviewing the Literature and Standardizing the Process by Lauren Mills (2016)
- Utility of Assessing Attachment in Child Custody Decisions by Miranda Sager (2015)
- Sport Psychology
- The Influence of Affect Regulation on Paradoxical Performance Effects or Choking in Sports by Ellen Nichols (2016)
Selected Conference Presentations
- *Buckley, L., *Howard, D. & Twyford, J. M. (2015, October). The effects of school day structure on school climate. Poster presentation at the California Association of School Psychologists convention, Riverside, CA.
- Camacho, C., *Wilson, D., & Casas, R. (2013, April). Patterns of social media use as an advocacy tool in a community sample. Poster presented at the Festival of Scholars, California Lutheran University.
- Lechuga, D., *Wilson, D., & Casas, R. (2014, March). Neuropsychologists' critical role in the post-concussion/brain injury return-to-school process. Presentation at the California Psychological Association Convention, Monterey, CA.
- *Minty, S., & Twyford, J. M. (2015, April). A defense against burnout: Psychology Graduate Students. Poster presentation at the California Psychological Association Conference, San Diego, CA.
- *Ornelas, L., & Casas, R. (2015, September). Midiendo La salud neuroconductual y el compromiso civil en comunidades de campesinos inmigrantes en California. Presentation at the Mexican Psychological Society MEeting, Cancun, Mexico.
- Twyford, J. M., *Marsh, S. K., *Buckley, L., & *Good, S. (2015, March). Interdisciplinary restorative justice implementation: The role of psychologists. Poster presentation at the American Psychology-Law Society Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Twyford, J. M., & *Buckley, L. (2013, August). Latino youth on probation, positive psychology, and protective factors against recidivism: A first look. Paper presentation at the American Psychological Association Convention, Honolulu, HI.
*Denotes Cal Lutheran Student