Financial Planning Programs

COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement

Cal Lutheran will be requiring all faculty, staff, new and returning students who are living, learning, working on, and accessing campuses for the 2021-22 academic year to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn more:

Below you will find your next steps for the MBA in Financial Planning and M.S. in Financial Planning programs.