Cal Lutheran ID Cards
Campus Safety issued ID cards are used by members of the California Lutheran University community. If you would like to check your eligibility for an ID card, please visit the Campus Safety Office for more information.
- Upload Your ID Card Photo
Upload a photo for your ID card online to have your new ID card created ahead of time.
Here's how to do it:
- Login to eaccounts.callutheran.edu with your MyCLU username and password.
- Click on "Profile" at the top of the page. (It may take a moment for your profile to load)
- Click on the link labeled "Click to submit a new photo"
- Upload a photo from your computer or take a new photo with your computer's camera.
- Follow these photo requirements:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Should be taken against a plain, light background
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include sunglasses or hat
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
- After you have submitted your picture you may need to edit the photo. Click on the Edit Photo button.
- Click on Update Photo to upload your photo.
If you need assistance with online photo submission, please contact Campus Safety at (805) 493-3208 or email at email@example.com.
- Replacement ID Cards
Replacement Card Payment Information
Are you a student that has lost your California Lutheran University Identification Card? Please visit the Campus Safety Office to order a replacement card. The charge for a lost or stolen ID Card is $15. You can pay this fee using the link below, or with cash once you have visited our office. Payment is for lost student IDs only.