A free, three-week summer program for STEM students
STEM Academy is a free, two-week summer bridge program.
Thank you for your interest in our STEM Academy program. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to offer the program for Summer 2023.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Weeks, Full-Time
July 9th - July 21st, 2023
Free for Students
There is no cost to you to attend.
Live on Campus
On-campus housing and meals are included for all students.
Earn Course Credit
Studying with faculty from multiple disciplines, you'll earn 3-units that will count towards your degree or transfer to another school.
What You'll Do
- Get hands-on experience that will help you be more confident in your courses and build the right study habits to succeed.
- Earn 3 semester units of college credit.
- Spend time in the lab exploring STEM subjects.
- Meet your fellow STEM students and get to know life on campus.
- Attend seminars and excursions to learn about STEM coursework, research, and careers.
- Present your work to campus and the community.
- Qualify for the STEM Scholar program and get access to paid research, internship, and peer mentoring opportunities.
Getting to have one on one relationships with professors is a gift, especially during the semester. If I had started school knowing some professors, bonding with new friends and being familiar with the campus, the beginning of freshman year would have been so much less stressful.
Lia Ceja '17
Dr. Ramirez helped me plan out each of my four years here at Cal Lutheran, as well as what I should be doing every summer so that I can be productive and seen as a competitive candidate for medical school.
Steven Ortez-Hernandez '22