For Faculty & Staff
The ALLIES in STEM Center encourages involvement from faculty and staff! We know that strong relationships with professional mentors contribute to student success. We seek to build bridges and create opportunities for STEM Scholars and other STEM students to connect with faculty and staff members.
Perhaps you would like to:
- Collaborate with a Peer Mentor on a workshop through our Academic Mindset Development series
- Participate in our Brown Bag Lunch speaker series
- Join our students for a monthly Social Hour
- Implement Supplemental Instruction for one of your courses
- Consider one of our STEM Scholars for your faculty-mentored research