Job Posting Board
With the hope of matching strong, qualified candidates with exciting job opportunities in the region’s nonprofit sector, we are delighted to launch the Center for Nonprofit Leadership Job Posting Board. Browse open positions below.
|Position||Location||Posted on||Deadline / Link|
Regional Gift Planner -Southwestern CA and Pacifica Synods
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
|Various, CA||Mar. 3, 2017||Learn more & apply|
The Regional Gift Planner is responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and securing new and ongoing gifts from individuals in support of churchwide ministries, congregations, synods and related ELCA ministries. The Gift Planner works in partnership with synods, ELCA related organizations and institutions to expand the network of prospective donors and increase support for all Lutheran ministries.
Reporting to the Director for Planned Giving, this position is part of a nationwide network of eighteen professional Regional Gift Planners. Each Gift Planner lives and works within their assigned territory (home office).
Travel: Approximately 3 days/week on the road (not necessarily overnight). Will drive to meet with donors within assigned territory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. This position requires sitting for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and Skills:
1. Demonstrated commitment to the missions of the ELCA, its institutional partners and the donors who support Lutheran ministry through outright and deferred gifts.
2. Seven years’ experience in resource development, planned giving, marketing or related careers.
3. Excellent communications skills with the ability to relate one-on-one and in large groups. Ability to effectively interview potential donors about their passions for ministry and available assets, as well as present proposals, and ask for planned gifts.
4. Demonstrated ability to listen to a potential donor, picking up on queues and directing the conversation towards a successful completion of a gift.
5. Ability to utilize a constituent information system as an integral part of the moves management strategy.
6. Willingness to work independently in home office environment.
First 5 Ventura County
|Ventura||Feb. 14, 2017||Learn more & apply|
First 5 Ventura County is currently accepting resumes for Program Managers.
Director of Development
Boys & Girls Club of Camarillo
|Camarillo||Feb. 8, 2017||
Jun. 1, 2017
Reporting directly to the CEO the Director of Development will be responsible for working with volunteers and leadership to achieve the annual resource development goals for the Club by maintaining and expanding relationships with individual donors and corporate partners. Create, manage, administer, and evaluate a comprehensive resource development strategy to increase the organization’s fundraising income. These endeavors include identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of individual donors and corporate partners.
Resource Development – Works with Senior Leadership and volunteers to:
Board of Directors (under the guidance of the Chief Executive Officer)
Development Office Infrastructure
Relocation not paid for
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.