Become a Member
Invest in your own professional development or that of your entire organization by becoming a member of the Center for Nonprofit Leadership at California Lutheran University!
Rewards of membership include:
- Join a community of nonprofit leaders committed to best practices and life-long learning.
- Access to top quality training and support.
- Sustain the Center for Nonprofit Leadership as an important resource serving our region.
View a current list of our members!
- Access to cost-saving tools and templates.
- Stay connected to information and resources that will help you do your good work even better!
Membership Levels & Benefits
$150 per year
Invest in your leadership and professional development by becoming an individual member of the Center for Nonprofit Leadership! Whether you are working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector or aspire to, this level will afford you individual access to the many benefits and perks associated with Center membership, including all workshops, webinars and networking events, at no additional fee – a value that can’t be beat!*
Individual members now enjoy access to all workshops, at no additional cost. The member benefit is non-transferable and there is no limit to the number of workshops individual members can attend.
$350 - $1,250 per year
(based on operating budget)
Building capacity and leadership is a team sport. Make a critical investment in your entire organization through an annual organizational membership. Pay no additional workshop registration fees and send teams to benefit from our workshops, seminars and networking opportunities. Benefits and perks will be extended to all staff, board members and volunteers of your organization (per workshop limits apply). Monthly payment schedules are available.