- Meet Faculty Member, Patricia Schwartz
Fri January 26, 2018
Meet CNL faculty member, Patricia Schwartz, Principal at Schwartz Associates. Patricia has been on faculty with the Center over the past 12 years, has been a trainer and teacher for leaders like you for 30+ years, and an executive coach for 20 years.
- Thomas Fire Resources & Updates
Thu January 25, 2018
- Meet Donor, Kari Coady
Mon November 27, 2017
Meet donor, Kari Coady, CEO and Executive Director of Breakthroughs International.
- Meet Faculty Member, Anne Freiermuth
Mon November 20, 2017
Meet CNL faculty member, Anne Freiermuth, CPA is a Principal at Mission Math and has over 15 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations in the areas of accounting, audit preparation, human resource management, board presentations, and governance policy development, working with over 40 nonprofit organizations.
- Turning Good Intentions into Effective Leadership: Upcoming Institute Teaches Nonprofit Board Members to Be Better Leaders
Mon November 6, 2017
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership at California Lutheran University has announced its 2018 Board Leadership Institute
- Meet Faculty Member, Caryn Bosson
Wed October 25, 2017
Meet CNL faculty member, Caryn Bosson, principal of Caryn Bosson Consulting, who supports individuals, teams and organizations to achieve their greatest impact with skills gained from three decades of successful nonprofit management.
- Meet Organizational Member, Community Conscience
Wed August 30, 2017
- Meet Faculty Member, Roy Schneider
Tue July 25, 2017
Meet CNL faculty member, Roy Schneider, attorney at law at Shneiders & Associates, specializing in all matters relating to management and operation of nonprofits, including compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Meet Faculty Member, Suzanne Elliott
Tue June 27, 2017
Meet CNL faculty member, Suzanne Elliott, principal of Envision Consulting, who specializes in strategic and operational planning, resource development, corporate/nonprofit partnerships, and marketing and communications.
- Meet Volunteer, Nancy Mayerson
Thu April 27, 2017