The infant program at the Fredrickson Early Childhood Center is licensed for 6 babies, newborn-18 months of age.
Our two loving and nurturing Infant Teachers work closely with each family to insure that the care that their baby receives at our center is tailored to meet their child's individual needs and the family's particular wishes.
Additionally, each infant's Daily Schedule remains flexible as each baby develops, grows and explores his/her new environment in which all of their senses and routines start to develop.
Parents are always encouraged and invited to drop by the Infant Center at any time to share in the magical world of babies!
Toddler & Preschool Programs
For both the Toddler Program and Preschool Program a child must attend a minimum of two mornings from 9:00am-12:00pm.
The core educational program takes place from 9:00am-12:00pm.
Since the center is open from 7:30 - 5:30 Monday - Friday, a child's schedule can vary, depending on the needs of the family. Tuition rates are based on the number of days and hours that the child attends.
Age Requirements are as follows:
- A child must be 18 months old to begin in the toddler program.
- A child does not need to be potty trained to enter the toddler or preschool programs.
Older 4’s Program
We also have a kindergarten transition program that offers a longer small group time and the option of adding afternoons for additional enrichment.
This group is filled with the oldest children in the center as well as those children that the parents have decided would benefit from a transition year before entering kindergarten. A child in this program can attend from 2 to 5 days per week.
- SOCIALLY - By providing experiences where children learn to share, take turns and show respect for others.
- EMOTIONALLY - By helping children recognize and express their feelings in acceptable ways.
- PHYSICALLY - By encouraging children to develop large and small muscle coordination and helping them to develop skills in caring for their own physical needs.
- INTELLECTUALLY - By providing opportunities where children can develop communication skills such as listening, following directions, expressing ideas and analyzing information.
- SPIRITUALLY - By planning experiences where children can learn about God's love.
- Toddler Program - there are two teachers and no more than 8 children enrolled.
- Three Year Old Program - there are three teachers and no more than 20 - 24 children enrolled.
- Four Year Old Program - there are three teachers and no more than 20 - 24 children enrolled.
- Five Year Old Program - there are two teachers and no more than 20 - 24 children enrolled.
- In addition there is one fully qualified teacher at the center each morning available to fill in wherever needed, and our wonderful substitute teachers are always ready and available for us.