During the school year the Early Childhood Center offers a variety of activities for our children and parents. Some of these fun events include:
- Science Day
- Meet and Greet events in the month of August to welcome children to a new school year.
- Back to School Parents Meeting at the end of August to kick off the beginning of the school year.
- A visit to the Pumpkin Patch
- Come in costume for "Trunk or Treat" and a Family Picnic
- Join us for an International Thanksgiving Feast before Thanksgiving
- Holiday Christmas Program
- Grandparents Day in the month of February
- Family Day in May, celebrating Mothers - come and play with your child!
- Family Day in June, celebrating Fathers - come and play with your child!
- Summer Sing and Picnic at end of June
- Various monthly visitors or activities throughout the year