During the school year the Early Childhood Center offers a variety of activities for our children and parents. Some of these fun events include:
- Science Day
- Meet and Greet events in the month of August to welcome children to a new school year.
- Back to School Parents Meeting at the end of August to kick off the beginning of the school year.
- A visit to the Pumpkin Patch
- Come in costume for a Halloween Party and "Trunk or Treat".
- Join us for an International Thanksgiving Feast on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
- Holiday Christmas Program
- Grandparents Day in the month of February
- Mommy's Day in May - come and play with your child!
- Daddy's Day in June - come and play with your child!
- Summer Sing and Picnic at end of June
- Various monthly visitors or activities throughout the year