California Dyslexia Guidelines
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE CALIFORNIA DYSLEXIA GUIDELINES
Join the California Reading & Literature Project (CRLP) at California Lutheran University for a study session to learn about the California Dyslexia Guidelines.
The goal of this three-hour workshop is to inform administrators, special education teachers, and general education teachers about what these new guidelines entail, how they will be used to identify students with dyslexia, and how to plan for appropriate instructional supports to assist these students.
- Become familiar with the California Dyslexia Guidelines
- Learn a 21st Century Definition of Dyslexia
- Explore the Neuroscience of Dyslexia
- Study the Signs of Dyslexia in Children and Adolescents
- Browse the Structured Language Teaching Standards developed by the International Dyslexia Association
Thursday, November 29, 2018
California Lutheran University
Lundring Events Center
130 Overton Court, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Registration for this event is $50. The registration fee will cover all materials and include a light dinner. Please register by filling out the below form and return to our office by Friday November 16, 2019.
Space is limited to the first 50 registrations, so enroll today!
Please bring a digital tablet or computer with you to the workshop.
Please contact Lydia Chung at 805-493-3705 or at email@example.com.