Mission & Goals
We deliver and support high quality research and information technology tools for the Cal Lutheran community. The mission will be achieved by accomplishing the following goals:
- Provide a robust information technology environment to meet the University's strategic goals and support the essential business processes.
- Develop a systematic approach to the collection, analysis and dissemination of data for reporting, planning and budgeting in support of decision making at Cal Lutheran.
- Model, train, and support faculty, students and staff in the use of innovative information resources and technologies to support research and personal productivity.
- Enhance teaching and learning through appropriate and innovative uses of technology.
- Increase recognition of Cal Lutheran's use of technology by maintaining a competitive advantage to help attract and retain quality students, faculty and staff.
At Cal Lutheran we won't tell you what to think - we'll teach you how to think. You'll learn how to gather information, analyze, and synthesize. We have technicians, information specialists, and well-trained staff to help you find the information you need.