ITS Telecommunications accommodates a full range of communication needs for Cal Lutheran faculty,
staff, and students.
- Provisioning of local and long distance telephone service for on-campus offices and
local calling for residential halls
- Provisioning of data services cabling, including wired ports and wireless access in
the residence halls, administrative offices and classrooms
- Services cabling, including wired ports and wireless access in the residence halls,
administrative offices, and classrooms
Repair services for telecommunication equipment including phone lines, phones, data
lines, and voicemail
Assistance with planning and implementing departmental phone and voicemail solutions
Management of installation, moves, and changes to phone and data communication lines
- To learn more about your Shoretel phone system, please click on this link Shoretel FAQs.
- Advanced features for the ShoreTel phone system