All people on campus are expected to physically distance themselves from others. Since no one knows who might be carrying the virus, it is very important to avoid physical closeness with others.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting sick or who might have co-morbidity issues.
- If face-to-face meetings are necessary, they should take place in large spaces. An even better option would be to meet outside. When meeting outside, all should be aware of wind direction to avoid any transmission of respiratory droplets produced by one person to another. Positioning people cross-wise to the wind will keep potential for exposure low.
- Furniture in buildings will be placed in a way that aligns with physical distance protocol.
- Small office spaces shall not be shared.
- Elevator occupancy will be limited to one person.
- Automobile operation should be limited to one person.