COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Fall 2022 Information
- New, traditional undergraduate students must submit proof of vaccination. All traditional undergraduate students must be up to date on their COVID vaccinations. “Up to date” is the CDC designation that encompasses the initial series plus recommended booster(s). Students must be registered for classes before they can submit COVID vaccination or exemption documentation. If you have recently registered, it may take up to 3 days from date of registration before you can submit documentation.
- Students in graduate programs or the Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program are NOT required to submit proof of vaccination; however, we strongly encourage all students to remain up to date on COVID vaccinations for their own well-being as well as the health and safety of our community.
If you have received only part of your vaccine series, please upload proof of all the vaccine doses you have received to date. You may be eligible for a temporary exemption until your next dose is due.
To submit your proof of vaccination:
- Go to the Health Services Health Forms webpage.
- Click on the purple Student Health Portal button to sign in with your university username and password.
- Once in the Student Health Portal, look in the upper left and click on “My Forms.”
- Click on the Immunization History form and complete it.
- Upload a legible scan or photo of your immunization card on that form or by clicking “Document Upload.”
- You will receive a secure message in your Student Health Portal after your record is reviewed by Health Services.
Instructions for Employees:
Employees may submit proof of vaccination or request an exemption through the "pop up" form that appears when you sign into MyCLU.
Undocumented immigrants and international students are eligible for the vaccines with a Cal Lutheran ID. If international students are unable to access vaccinations prior to their arrival at Cal Lutheran, they will be expected to start the immunization process during their first week on any of our campuses.
Vaccines are free. If you have not yet been vaccinated, you can visit the following links for information on access:
- Ventura County Vaccination Information
- Los Angeles County Vaccination Information
- Alameda County Vaccination Information
For any questions about Cal Lutheran's COVID vaccination policy, please review the FAQ page. Additional questions may be emailed to email@example.com.