Last updated: 9/16/21
- The Community Counseling Centers and some performance events require proof of vaccination from visitors. Children 11 and younger are exempt.
- All visitors must follow all university and public health protocols, which currently
include the following:
- Complete a Daily Health Check before coming on-site for events and meetings. Stay off-site if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- Wear a mask of at least two layers over your nose and mouth in all indoor public and common spaces and at any outdoor event with more than 10,000 people in attendance. We highly encourage all visitors to wear masks at large outdoor events. Masks are available at Campus Safety.
- Notify Cal Lutheran if you test positive for COVID-19 and may have been on-site while contagious by emailing COVID19reporting@CalLutheran.edu. You must cooperate with Cal Lutheran employees or public health workers who contact you to track virus exposure.
- Coming on-site after positive tests or exposures:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have no symptoms, you cannot come on-site until 10 days have passed since the positive test. If you have symptoms, you cannot come on-site until 10 days have passed from the date symptoms started and you have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- If you are unvaccinated and have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you cannot come on-site until 10 days after the last known contact. If you have symptoms, you cannot come on-site until 10 days after the last known contact and you have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
Note: Changes may occur due to state and/or county guidance. Please check this website for updates.