Health Savings Account (HSA)
Eligibility: An employee enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP) may elect to have payroll deductions contributed to a Health Savings Account (HSA). The funds in an HSA may be used for qualified medical expenses.
- Cost: Contributions are made by the employee on a pre-taxed basis.
- Use pre-taxed dollars for out of pocket qualified medical expenses while meeting your deductible.
- PayFlex Health Savings Account
- HSA Employee Deduction Authorization
- PayFlex HSA Consumer Guide
- PayFlex HSA Account Transfer Form