Play | Study | Relax | Socialize
Gather together in the heart of campus.
Come to the Student Union to relax, study, and socialize. Play foosball, watch TV, reserve a room, grab a snack, or visit one of the student service offices — it’s all here.
CURRENT OPERATIONS (as of January 20th, 2021)
The Student Union is currently open for independent study space only. You must have
a reservation to use one of the study spaces. You can make a reservation by using
this link: https://callutheran.libcal.com/booking/student-union
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday & Sunday 11am- 8pm.
Please review the current Union Policies before making your reservation:
- Reserved spaces are for independent study only.
- Spaces may be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours per day per person.
- A current student CLU ID card is required and must be presented.
- Spaces may only be booked during the Student Union's operating hours (M-F 8:00 AM-8:00 PM, Weekends 11:00 AM-8:00 PM).
- Check in to your reservation at the Student Union Info Desk. You must enter through the sliding glass doors on the lower level of the Student Union.
- Individuals must be prepared to leave the room at the end of their reservation.
- The room must be left in clean and orderly condition.
- The individual who reserves a room is responsible for the condition of the room and for checking out on time.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the Student Union.
- Doors to study rooms must remain open at all times for ventilation.
- No food is allowed in Student Union spaces.
- Water can be brought in and consumed while in Student Union spaces but no other food or drink will be allowed at this time.
We also have a suggestion box for any questions or ideas you might have. Give us your feedback!