The Office of Financial Aid assists students in achieving their educational goals by providing them with access to financial resources and guidance.
Financial Aid is designed to bridge the gap between what college costs and what a family can afford, however it is not intended to be used as the sole means of income for a student. Counselors will determine the type and amounts of aid a student qualifies for based on financial need, merit, availability of funds, and enrollment status.
Public Price Promise
The Public Price Promise was established to provide an opportunity for eligible students to attend Cal Lutheran for the average cost of specific University of California institutions:
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
- University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- University of California, Irvine (UCI)
If a student is admitted to any of these institutions, We will match the average cost of attendance! Learn more...