Dr.Dehghan serves at School of Management as a visiting professor. Prior to his current assignment, he served as a faculty at Wesleyan and he has taught at several universities including UC Riverside and CSUN. Also, he has several publications in peer reviewed journals.
Beside his academic career, he worked in several international companies as a marketing manager, general manager and etc. Also, he has been involved in international business.
- Eastern Michigan University Ph.D. Technology Management (May 2012)
- Eastern Michigan University MS.c. Engineering Management (Dec 2011)
- Lulea University of Technology (Sweden) MS.c. e-commerce (April, 2006)
- IAU University BS.c Electrical Engineering (July, 2003)
- Information Systems
- Consumer Behavior
REFERRED JOURNAL ARTICLES
- Khazaei, J., Dehghan, A., & Balazs, A. (2014). The Study on Effect of Customer Orientation and Entrepreneurial Orientation on Innovativeness and Performance: A BSC approach towards SMEs. Journal of Business Strategy , 35 (1). (Accepted to Publish)
- Dehghan, A., Dugger, J., Dobrzykowski, D., & Balazs, A. (2014). The antecedents of student loyalty in online programs. International Journal of Educational Management, 28(1), 15-35.
- Dehghan, A., & Trafalis, T. B. (2012). Examining Churn and Loyalty Using Support Vector Machine. Business and Management Research , 1 (4). Dehghan, A., Zenouzi, B., & Albadvi, A. (2012). An Investigation on the Relationship between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: In the Case of CCG CO. International Business Research, 5(1), p3.
- Dehghan, A., Shahin, A., & Zenouzi, B. (2011). Service Quality Gaps & Six Sigma. Journal of Management Research, 4 (1).
- Dehghan, A., & Shahin, A. (2011). Customer Loyalty Assessment-A Case Study in MADDIRAN, the Distributor of LG Electronics in Iran. Business Management and Strategy, 2 (1). 2
REFEREED PROCEEDINGS’ ARTICLES
- Dehghan, A., & Dugger, J. (2013). Using SmartPls in Online Loyalty Assessment. AMTP (Associationof Marketing Theory and Practice). Charleston, SC: AMTP.
- Dehghan, A., Dugger, J., & Dobrzykowski, D. (Feb, 2013). Customer Loyalty Determinants in Graduate Online Programs. Marketing Management Association, (pp. 76-87). Chicago.
- Dehghan, A., Dobrzykowsky, D., & Dugger, J. C. (2012). Examining Technology Use and Customer Loyalty. The Tenth Western Michigan IT Forum. Kalamazoo, MI, USA: Western Michigan University.
- Dehghan, A., & Trafalis, T. (2011). Customer Loyalty Assessment by Using Support Vector Machine. Informs. Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Dehghan, A. (2011, March 28-April 1). Relationship Between Sustomer Satisfaction and Intellectual Property Protection. Global Learn: Global Conference on Learning and Technology. Melbourne, Australia.
- Dehghan, A. (2006). Service Quality Gaps & Six Sigma. 2nd International Conference on Six Sigma. Caledonian Business School, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK.