Dr. Sharla Berry is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership. Her research explores technology in K-12 and higher education. Topics of interest include technology and college access and online learning in postsecondary environments. Dr. Berry teaches a number of research methods classes.
- Ph.D. in Urban Education Policy from the University of Southern California
- M.A. in Elementary Education from Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. in History from Loyola Marymount University
- Teaching and learning in online environments
- Technology and college access
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles