- CTL presents: Blackboard: TurnItIn, Wed., Apr. 19, 3-5pm, Swenson 111. RSVP to Natalina Parker at email@example.com.
- The International Center for Academic Integrity regional conference, "From the Ground Up-Building an Integrity Culture,” FREE for Faculty, Staff and Students This year the conference is being held at Cal Lutheran Thurs., Apr. 20, 1:00pm - Fri., Apr. 21, 3:30pm, with a Wine Reception/Poster Session hosted by the Community Leaders Association and Turnitin.com at the Palm Garden Hotel, Thurs., Apr. 20, 5-7pm. Click here for more information. Click here to register. For questions, contact Sarah Fischbach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Creative Arts Division presents Mainstage Play, Hamlet, Disco Dane of Denmark, written and directed by Ken Gardner, Thurs. - Sat., Apr. 20-22 and 27-29,8pm, and Sun., Apr. 30, 2pm, Blackbox Theatre. Admission is $10, free with CLU ID.
- Faculty Friday, Apr. 21, 4-6pm, at the home of Dru Pagliassotti and Ryan Medders, 3726 Campus Drive. From CLU take Campus Drive across Olsen Rd, then drive past the Daycare Center, KCLU, Facilities, and the Rams Training Center. 3726 Campus Drive is the first residential home on the right hand side.
- CLUFest 2017, Fri., Apr. 21 - Sun., May 14, Kwan Fong Gallery. Opening reception,Sat., Apr. 22, 7-9pm. For information, contact Tim Hengst at email@example.com.
- String Symphony Concert, conducted by Yoshika Masuda, Fri., Apr. 21, 7:30pm, Samuelson Chapel. Donations accepted. For information, contact the Music Dept. at x3306.
- Shenanigans: Senior Art Show 2017, Sat., Apr. 22 - Sat., May 13, William Rolland Gallery of Fine Art. Opening reception, Sat., Apr. 22, 5pm. Artists talks: Fri., Apr. 28, 2pm.
- The 2017 Festival of Scholars will be held Apr. 24-28. Click here for the Festival of Scholars website. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ashley Fessenden x3795.
- Save the Date - Provost's Reception for Faculty Authors and Grant Recipients,Tues., Apr. 25, 5pm, Rolland Art Gallery. For information, contact Kelly Owens at KOwens@CalLutheran.edu.
- Commencement information:
- Graduate Commencement - Fri., May 12, 10am, William Rolland Stadium.
- Undergraduate Commencement - Sat., May 13, 10am, William Rolland Stadium.
- Faculty lineup (in regalia) will be 30 minutes before each ceremony in the Soiland Recreation Center in the Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center. Coffee, bagels, muffins and fruit will be served.
- Save the Date - Campus Community Day - Wed., May 17.