- Contact local first responders immediately
- Depending on the nature of the emergency, contact local police, fire, hospitals, clinics,
pharmacies, embassies, or consulates
- All emergency numbers are found in the AlertTraveler App under the Country Intelligence
- Contact your host program's local support staff
- Your host program will provide you with emergency contact information at your on-site
- Call Generali
- Your EIIA Travel Insurance includes Generali assistance for all emergency travel, accident, and illnesses
- 855-901-6712 (Domestic)
- +1-240-330-1551 (International).
- Inform your family, guardians, and friends once you are safe
- Ensure that your loved ones have your contact information at all times
- Be cautious when using social media networks to communicate about emergencies
- Contact OEA to submit an incident report
- OEA can help connect you to relevant on-campus resources
- If you submit an EIIA insurance claim, call or email your claim number to OEA at +1
(805) 493-3750 or email@example.com.
- If you are traveling with a faculty leader, provide this information to them and have
them send it to OEA.