Each traditional undergraduate student is required to gain financial clearance on their student account from the Business Office to keep any pre-registered classes for the upcoming semester.
Financial clearance is achieved when two things happen:
- The student returns a signed and completed Payment Contract to the Business Office
- The student returns a signed and completed Master Promissory Note to the Business Office
- And one of the following:
- The student remits payment for the estimated balance due on the pre-bill, via check or cash
- OR The student signs up for a Monthly Payment Plan to schedule automatic payments covering their outstanding account balance
- OR The student’s financial aid more than covers the tuition, fees, room and board expenses