Campus DEI Mini-Grants
We are all responsible for co-creating a campus culture rooted in diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice. As such, the Office of Talent, Culture and Diversity is excited to invite Cal Lutheran campus members to apply for mini-grants to fund creative campus programs, projects, and initiatives that advance justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts within our community.
In particular, these mini-grants will be allocated to projects that meet one or more of the following objectives:
- identify and/or challenge institutional barriers that limit human potential
- foster culture change rooted in CLU values of DEI
- provide for the needs of CLU underrepresented groups
- recognize, celebrate, and empower CLU underrepresented groups
- educate or train CLU community on DEI topics and issues