4+1 Graduate Programs
For Cal Lutheran undergraduate students
Thinking about a Master's degree in business? Save time and money by applying for a 4+1 program.
How it works:
- Take up to three graduate courses during your senior year.
- Complete your undergraduate degree.
- Continue attending the graduate program as a full-time student and complete your degree in as little as one additional year - and save more than $6,000!
Admission is based on having senior status at Cal Lutheran and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Choose Your Program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in FInancial Planning
- M.S. in Financial Planning
- M.S. in Information Technology (MSIT)
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA)
Join us for a 4+1 Information Session!
Want to learn more about our 4+1 graduate programs? Join us for an informaton session on campus - we'll provide pizza, and you'll get to talk with admission counselors to answer all your questions.
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Lundring Events Center
Contact Us to Learn More
If you're interested in a 4+1 program, let us know so we can put together a personalized plan for you. Fill out this form and our Graduate Admission office will reach out to you.